Emily Burridge solo cello performance productions
Mellow cello Sessions
Mellow cello & looping electric for special occasions,
gallery openings, festivals, clubs, and private functions.
Using sampling and looping technology, Emily has developed an exciting and innovative program of new music for the cello.
Emily & Violectra electric cello
For functions & corporate events you can book Emily through her page listing on
Reviews for bookings through Emily’s profile page on Last Minute Musicians
(Wedding ceremony)Emily played at our wedding ceremony back in September and put together a beautiful arrangement of Chasing Cars for my wife to walk into. She was very professional and even better that we had expected, it really made our day perfect. Our only regret was that we didn’t ask her to play for longer! We were so happy and can’t thank Emily enough!
Andrew and Michelle 10/10
(University of Exeter Medical School graduation)Beautiful music played on an amazingly cool modern cello. Just the right backdrop to our celebration event on the lawn at St Luke’s in Exeter.
Rachel Burn 10/10
Videos featuring repertoire included in ‘Mellow cello Sessions’ ;
‘Music from Out of the Blue’ in concert at the fabulous Hill Club East Bridgford 2018 one minute extracts of ‘Andiamo’ & new work (2018) ‘Pizzicato Rhapsodie’
‘Andiamo’ from the ‘Out of the Blue & Into the Amazon’ double CD release and also on the 2017 release ‘Compositions & Meditations live in Chartres cathedral’
‘Sisters in the Forest’ – new looping cello composition 2017 inspired by a Survival international moving account of two sisters – last surviving members of an Awa tribal community in Brazil who having been cured of TB ran away from the reservation where they were told that they could now live and disappeared back into the Amazon forest.
Review 15/03/2018 Private House concert booked through Emily’s page on Last Minute Musicians
Emily’s unique performance was exceptional. She was warm, fun and accommodating and our experience was utterly pleasurable. We were delighted and mesmerised as she transported us into memories.
Jon (Private concert) 10/10
This video is Emily playing the ‘Prelude’ of the G major suite by J.S.Bach in a private setting.Filmed & produced by Tchad Findlay October 2017
This video features a short performance excerpt of a new looping composition ‘At the turning of the world’ filmed by a member of the public during it’s first performance October 2017
“Fascinating and unique” – The Musician
“Spellbinding innovative performance” – Nexus
“Music that is deep, thoughtful and also lifts your spirits” – European Progressive Music
For international bookings the electric cello travels in the hold of a plane and this helps with budgets for international bookings.
For ‘Mellow cello Session’ booking enquiries for special events, corporate functions & festivals please e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Solo Cello Productions Include:
Over the last few years Emily has established a strong reputation with her unique solo production.
- ‘Music from Out of the Blue’ corporate event The Cliveden House Hotel Berkshire November 2018′
- ‘Bach & music from Out of the Blue’ Festival of Chichester St John’s Chapel June 2018′
- ‘Bach & music from Out of the Blue’ Kino Teatr St Leonard’s on Sea June 2018
- ‘From Bach to the Amazon’ Milton Abbey School concert series June 2018
- ‘Bach & music from Out of the Blue’ Winterborne Tomson Church Dorset May 2018
- ‘Out of the Blue & Into the Amazon’ ‘Unplugged’ East Bridgford Hill April 2018
- ‘Bach & music from Out of the Blue’ The Silk Mill Frome ‘Outside insight concert series’ October 2017
- “Bach & music from Out of the Blue” in Chartres Cathedral, France for their summer concert series 2016
- “Bach, Burridge & Into the Amazon” Calne Festival of Music & Arts
- “Bach & Music from out of the Blue” St Mary’s Church, Shroton & St Peter’s Church, Shaftesbury
- “Bach, Burridge & Into the Amazon” Barnard Castle international festival of music 2013
- “Bach, Burridge & Into the Amazon” St Mary’s Church Alvediston 2013 & St James’s Church Pilton 2013
- “Music from Out of the Blue” Equator WOW Festival, Women of the World, London.
- “Bach, Burridge & Into the Amazon” St. Ives Festival , Zennor Church, Cornwall UK
- “Bach, Burridge & Into the Amazon” Hayle – Rural tour venue Cornwall.
- “Bach, Burridge & Into the Amazon” Rural Tour – Various Venues Dorset. Promoted by Dorset Artsreach.
- “Music from Out of the Blue & Into the Amazon” Clarence House, London.” Start – A Garden Party to make a difference” Organised by The Princes Foundation.
- “Bach, Burridge & Into the Amazon” Warneford Chapel, Oxford. Promoted by Oxford Contemporary Music, ” Into the Amazon” Ashleywood Farm Music Festival, Dorset.
- “Bach & music from Out of the Blue” McQueen’s Club, London.
- “Out of the Blue & Into the Amazon” Rivenstone Festival – Dartmoor. Main Stage.
- “Into the Amazon” in collaboration with the photo exhibit “Heart of Brazil” by international photographer Sue Cunningham. Brazilian Embassy in London. The first performance “Bach, Burridge & Into the Amazon” Butley Priory Music Series, Suffolk.
- “Music from Out of the Blue” Hindon “Peace wins Japan” private concert.
- “Into the Amazon” ‘out reach” performance. Warneford Hospital, Oxford. Emily integrated within the performance a storytelling approach to the performance as she related her experiences of living with tribal people in the forests of Brazil.
- “Bach, Burridge & Into the Amazon” Harcourt Arboretum, Oxford. Production – Oxford Contemporary Music.
- Donhead St Mary Church, Dorset. Benefit concert for the Xavante Tree Nursery initiative.
- Shaftesbury Arts Centre Dorset.